I am a qualified teacher:
- Teachers’ pedagogical studies oriented towards adult education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Helsinki (60 ECTS) (2013).
- Advanced studies in education, especially in subject didactics (foreign languages) (40 ECTS), Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Helsinki (2015)
- MA thesis: Suullisen kielitaidon arviointi – eväitä sähköistyvään ylioppilastutkintoon (Spoken language proficiency assessment – observations regarding the digitalization project of the Finnish matriculation examination)
I worked as a University Lecturer in universities of Helsinki and Turku (Finland) in 2012–16. I have experience in teaching in BA and MA levels in more than 20 courses in areas of language, philology and translation. My areas of speciality are teaching of EU translation and authorised translation. I have been a visiting lecturer in various courses. Furthermore, I served as tutor teacher and second examiner of MA theses. I have a long experience in teaching working life orientation courses.
List of teaching posts and courses (in Finnish/English):
- University Lecturer of French translation, School of Languages and Translation Studies, University of Turku 8/2014–7/2016.
- University Lecturer, French philology, section of translation, Department of Modern Languages, University of Helsinki 1/2014–7/2014.
- University Lecturer of French translation, School of Languages and Translation Studies, University of Turku 8/2013–12/2013.